Museum Design Thinking Workshop – Contact Form
Typical Workshop Topics Include:
- Museum Strategic Planning
- New Museum Planning
- Exhibition Design
- Interactive Exhibit Planning
- Museum Customer Service
- Museum Leadership
- Museum Culture Change
Workshops are usually three (3) days at the museum’s site. Prior to workshop, Mark will schedule a conference call to gather information about the workshop goals, including an agenda for the three days. After the workshop, Mark will create a workshop report including recommendations, and meeting notes.
– Museum Design Thinking Workshop $6000 plus travel expenses.
– Museum Feasibility Studies (In the range of $15k-$25k plus travel)
– Museum Master Planning (In the range of $20k-$35k plus travel)
– Museum Exhibition Design (In the range of $10k-$95k plus travel )
– Owners Representation (Variable, depending on Scope of Work)
Speak to you soon!